We ask our B’nai Mitzvah students’ parents to:
- Support their child in their efforts by providing good study spaces and times
- Be active listeners in the learning process
- Check in regularly with the tutor about their child’s progress
- Reinforce the expectations of the tutor for weekly assignments and practice time
- Study their child’s Torah/Haftarah portions together
- Share with their child the meaning of the B’nai Mitzvah to them as parents/family
Know what is happening during your child’s B’nai Mitzvah preparations! How are they responding to this exciting time of growth, change, and motivation, and yes, even pressure?