1) I (Barry) will be going. If you need to contact me in case of emergency, my cell number has been sent by e-mail to SK attendees.
2) Packing: The region’s list is available here: beth-jacob.org/skpacking. Don’t forget tallis & tefillin, water bottles and fluorescent clothes!
3) Bus info:
Thursday, April 4th be at Beth Jacob at 5:50 pm
Sunday, April 7th we will return to Beth Jacob at 3-3:30.
- USYers who did not drive themselves to the bus can update whomever is picking them up on our arrival time via cellular telephone, a technology that became popular in the late 1990s.
- We will stop both ways for veggie/dairy food. Please bring extra money at your discretion. There will be snacks on the bus both ways, and you are welcome to bring your own as well.
- Bring DVDs for the bus ride. This is a video-watching technology that became popular in the mid 1990s, and is now used primarily for youth group bus rides.
- Bus fee is $85 per person at the bus either by cash or a check made payable to ADATH. If this cost (or any other USY cost ever) is a problem, please let me, Frances or Rabbi Tamar know.
4) The Scrapbook is awesome.
See you tomorrow, and let me know if you have any other questions!